The core aim of our partnership is to improve and further develop the quality of education provision across Salisbury and the surrounding villages for the benefit of all young people in the area, by creating a sustainable education partnership that, through the achievements of its young people enhances the reputation of education across Salisbury.
- Promote high expectations and aspirations for all, regardless of social, economic or cultural background
- Ensure that students are at the centre of everything we do
- Ensure that all schools in the partnership are working towards outstanding status through excellence in teaching and learning
- Promote collaborative and innovative working within a culture of challenge and support
- Support all schools to develop students into well rounded, confident, happy and resilient individuals, prepared well for life in 21st century society
- Provide excellent value for money in the quality of education for our students through effective and efficient organisation
We share the following core values:
- Opportunity and equality – we provide opportunities for all, finding the best in others and ourselves
- Collaboration and integrity – we work collaboratively, generously sharing ideas and best practice
- Aspiration, optimism and compassion – we are aspirational for all our children, young people and staff, striving for greatness and supporting all to achieve
A Vision for Education underpinned by Matthew 5:16
"Let your light shine"
At Magna Learning Partnership, we envision an educational journey that is deeply rooted in the teachings of Matthew 5:16, which states, "Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Inspired by this powerful verse, we strive to create an educational environment where excellence, character, service, inclusion, curiosity, and faith intersect, that nurtures the holistic development of every individual, enabling a world of freedom, opportunity and fulfilment for the glory of God and the betterment of humanity.