Magna Learning Partnership is a group of secondary schools in the Salisbury and surrounding area who first came together to discuss the idea of a formal partnership in the early summer of 2015.
Our strength lies in our passion to make a difference on a daily basis to the lives of the young people who come through our doors. We are three different schools, each with its own distinctive ethos and values, but we share a goal to ensure that every young person has access to an excellent educational experience.
The core aim of our partnership is to improve and further develop the quality of education provision across Salisbury and the surrounding villages for the benefit of all young people in the area, by creating a sustainable education partnership that, through the achievements of its young people enhances the reputation of education across Salisbury.
The partner schools have a commitment to collaborate & support each other to:
- Enhance curriculum breadth, quality and flexibility across all partner schools
- Share good practice and innovation, in order to establish a hub of excellence within Salisbury
- Raise educational standards and aspirations across Salisbury
- Share the great practice, skills, expertise and facilities that exist across the partner schools
- Explore ways to be more effective through sharing resources, reducing costs and delivering services more efficiently.