Magna Learning Partnership is committed to the improvement and further development of the educational provision across Salisbury and the surrounding villages for the benefit of all young people in the area.
Improving outcomes for the young people attending the schools in our Trust is at the heart of the partnership.
- Promote high expectations and aspirations for all, regardless of social, economic or cultural background;
- Ensure that students are at the centre of everything we do;
- Ensure that all schools in the partnership are working towards outstanding status through excellence in teaching and learning;
- Promote collaborative and innovative working within a culture of challenge and support;
- Support all schools to develop students into well rounded, confident, happy and resilient individuals, prepared well for life in 21st century society;
- Provide excellent value for money in the quality of education for our students through effective and efficient organisation.
We share the following core values:
- Recognising that everyone is of equal worth and has a valuable contribution to offer;
- Working collaboratively, sharing ideas and best practice;
- Acknowledging that respect, responsibility, aspiration and commitment are the watchwords for our success as a partnership;
- Taking a positive and open minded approach to all opportunities provided for us.